- Editorial Reviews
- Product Description
A Textbook on EDTA Chelation Therapy
Edited by Elmer M. Cranton, M.D.
Foreward by Linus Pauling, Ph.D.
- Product Description
- From the author of "Bypassing Bypass: The New Technique of Chelation Therapy"
- The most current and pertinent information on EDTA chelation therapy - now expanded and updated
- Extensive evidence on the efficacy of chelation therapy in prevention and treatment of age-associated diseases, heart and arterial disease, high blood pressure, brain disorders, cancer, renal dysfunction, and more
- Illustrates how chelation therapy may improve circulation and overall health, possibly even extending life
- Supports chelation as an alternative to invasive, risky and expensive procedures such as bypass surgery and balloon angioplasty
- From the Inside Flap
Chelation therapy, based on the intravenous infusion of EDTA, is a highly effective treatment for atherosclerotic cardiovasular disease. Saftey and effectivenss are well documented in clinical studies, all of which to date are supportive of this therapy, and there are no studies showing lack of effectiveness. A strong case is made for the use of this safe, efficacious, and inexpensive therapy before resorting to surgery and other risky and invasive treatments.
In this newly revised and extensively updated edition of what has come to be regarded as the definitive textbook on the subject, renowned chelation expert Elmer M. Cranton, M.D., presents the work of the world's leading experts in chelation therapy.
"This therapy has been proven effective over and over again in clinical practice," says Dr. Cranton. "More than one million patients have recieved more than twenty million infusions with no serious or lasting adverse effects."
In his foreword, Nobel Prize winner Dr. Linus Pauling states, "EDTA chelation therapy makes good sense to me as a chemist and medical researcher. It has a rational scientific basis, and the evidence for clinical benefit seems to be quite strong."
Here in a single volume you will learn everything you need to know to responsibly administer and advocate chelation therapy. You will find a coherent scientific rationale, clinical trials demonstating effectiveness, guidelines for saftey, detailed protocols for administration, and techniques for pre- and post-treatment laboratory evaluation.
EDTA chelation therapy removes from the human body, with relative saftey and without surgery, metallic ions that play an important role in the formation of atherosclerotic plaque. Dr.Elmer Cranton's compilation of the most current and pertinent information on EDTA chelation therapy is now back in print, with even more information about chelation's effects, protocols, and status based on the latest research. Find out why more than a thousand physicians in the United States already offer EDTA chelation therapy as a safer and far less expensive alternative to surgical treatments for atherosclerosis.
- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: Hampton Roads Publishing; 2 Sub edition (April 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571742530
- ISBN-13: 978-1571742537
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds